Multimedia Use Policy
- Graphics, videos, and audio samples may be used for non-profit purposes provided that you acknowledge VENUS/Ocean Networks Canada.
- If you alter graphics, videos, or audio samples for use, please acknowledge this original source.
- For-profit ventures, please contact VENUS to discuss conditions of use.
- Graphics and video samples used for any purpose must display the VENUS watermark in the final version.
Dr. Verena Tunnicliffe, Project Director
Dr. Richard Dewey, Associate Director, Research
Adrian Round, Associate Director, Engineering and Operations
Nikolai Korniyuk, Manager, Marketing and Communication
- The Discovery Channel “Extreme Lab” series features VENUS 27-Nov-2012
- Under-the-Sea Lab Provides Data for Landlocked Biologists 6-Nov-2012
- Sea Maggot (Amphipod) Mob Devours Pig from the Inside out 24-Oct-2012
- Science, Engineering Help Unravel Mysteries in Strait of Georgia 9-Oct-2012
- VENUS Project Expands with BC Ferries 4-Jun-2012
- BC Ferries ship part of University of Victoria’s Venus research effort targeting ocean change 4-Jun-2012
More VENUS News »
- DMAS release today, May 16, 2013, at 3pm. 16-May-2013
- VENUS “Phase II” Expansion 19-Jan-2011
- VENUS attracts international media attention 8-Mar-2010
- Ocean scavengers show surprising tolerance for low oxygen in forensic experiments 22-Feb-2010
- Centre for Commercialization & Research Established 16-Mar-2009
- More Than $1 Million For UVic Technology Projects 20-Feb-2008
More Media Releases »